Carpet Protection you can always trust!
FLOORX® CARPET is a low tack self adhesive Carpet Protection Film and CARPET PROTECTOR, which can also be used as a replacement for dust sheets. FLOORX® CARPET sticks directly to the carpet offering excellent secure carpet protection, unlike sheeting which just lies on the carpet and can be easily kicked up!
As there are many variations in carpet fibres and installation methods, the purchaser and or user should test the suitability of the Carpet Filmtape ™ in an unexposed area. Leave Carpet Filmtape™ down for 24 to 48 hours, inspecting for adhesion and appearance.
1) FLOORX® CARPET is for temporary protection of carpet for up to 6 weeks.
2) FLOORX® CARPET is for carpeted surfaces only.
3) Do not apply FLOORX® CARPET to wet or damp carpet.
4) All carpets that are to be protected with FLOORX® CARPET should be clean and free from dust, dirt and excessive loose fibres.
5) Newly installed carpet should be allowed to ventilate for at least 48 hours.
6) FLOORX® CARPET is not recommended for oriental or antique carpets
7) If FLOORX® CARPET is to be exposed to temperatures over 95 F, direct sunlight or outdoor exposure, the product should be inspected every 3 days and replaced as needed
The user must at all times satisfy themselves that the products used are suitable. Filmtape Limited cannot accept liability for the use to which products are put or the way in which they are used. All recommendations stated by the company are made in good faith. Recommendations do not over-ride the basic obligation of the user to satisfy themselves at all times as to suitability because of the widely varying environmental conditions, the standards of application and the changes in technology which alter the properties of the material, with which the products are expected to perform.
Please CLICK on any of the sizes shown below for details/prices